General RV is trying their best to resolve all the manufactioning issues we've had with our new Sanibel 3601.
I finally got through to General Rv's corporate office on March 23 and my complaint was read by their V.P.of Operations, Mr.
Chris Dietrich. Mr. Dietrich came to Tampa on March 25 and met with us and spent several hours looking over our rv and explaining to us how each deficiency was caused and what repairs are necessary. He noted all the manufacturing problems, in addition to the faulty design that caused them, and explained how some manufacturers send units to the dealerships and expect them to find and repair them before they're presented to a buyer.
- Bottom line: The dealerships aren't entirely to blame for the condition of new units when they receive them.I now put the blame for the continuing problems directly on Prime Time Inc.
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Good customer service
- Product or service
- Positive Experience
- Review category
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "In 2013 we bought a new 2014 Model Salem destination trailer built by Forest River from Fun-N-Sun in Ludington, Michigan. The first season we had these issues covered by..."
- "No gate. No ranger at entrance. No security. At the store I was asked to produce registration for my truck, registration for my camper, proof of insurance for truck, proof..."
- "I went to the Cherry Hill Kia dealership to purchase a second vehicle. They didn't have what I wanted so I went home. The next day I got a call..."
- "1. Rented a Thrifty car online 1 week in advance. 2. Next day received email with 25% discount offer so made new reservation online. Attempted to cancel 1st reservation but system..."
- "Hello from Amazon.com. We can certainly understand your concerns about this claim being closed. However, as stated in our previous message, regarding 1x4-1726519-22xxx69: The seller who fulfilled this order indicates no return has been..."
- "Check out this FPL repair job on a residential 200 amp underground service wire (see attached photo). We ran across this and figured that this shoddy repair work, clearly made..."
- "Your store in NJ did honor the $ 300.00 gift card which was given to me from Chicago store for purchasing the $ 6000 worth of furniture last year and..."
- "Purchased a Super Start Powersport battery from Oreilly Auto and got ripped by Oreilly's. When I first 'unwrapped' the battery when I got home, the battery case was a very tight..."
- "Ref: 00411547 About a year ago I returned a portion of a bottle of Tide as I found that a glue-like substance kept blocking my Whirlpool Duet liquid soap dispenser...."