General RV is trying their best to resolve all the manufactioning issues we've had with our new Sanibel 3601.
I finally got through to General Rv's corporate office on March 23 and my complaint was read by their V.P.of Operations, Mr.
Chris Dietrich. Mr. Dietrich came to Tampa on March 25 and met with us and spent several hours looking over our rv and explaining to us how each deficiency was caused and what repairs are necessary. He noted all the manufacturing problems, in addition to the faulty design that caused them, and explained how some manufacturers send units to the dealerships and expect them to find and repair them before they're presented to a buyer.
- Bottom line: The dealerships aren't entirely to blame for the condition of new units when they receive them.I now put the blame for the continuing problems directly on Prime Time Inc.
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Good customer service
- Product or service
- Positive Experience
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "Subaru seems to randomly cover or not cover engines in the STi model that break piston ringlands. I had to get quite hostile to finally get reimbursed for my..."
- "I would like someone from the RV Family to contact me per a sale that my husband and I had at your Orange park, Fl location. We spent an additional..."
- "In recent Consumer Reports, the second generation Prius has shown to have issues with the electrical reliability of the vehicle despite its overall high reliability ratings. As an owner of..."
- "1. Rented a Thrifty car online 1 week in advance. 2. Next day received email with 25% discount offer so made new reservation online. Attempted to cancel 1st reservation but system..."
- "Check out this FPL repair job on a residential 200 amp underground service wire (see attached photo). We ran across this and figured that this shoddy repair work, clearly made..."
- "Hello from Amazon.com. We can certainly understand your concerns about this claim being closed. However, as stated in our previous message, regarding 1x4-1726519-22xxx69: The seller who fulfilled this order indicates no return has been..."
- "Wolfgang Puck organic tomato bisque soup had a cockroach. Where is the quality control? This is pretty disgusting. The soups must be canned in China but I doubt in the..."
- "Bought through Costco, $1400 on 9/25/14..... always some issue, rebooting all the time... Well, last Saturday 12/3/16, the NVR was making a grinding noise. I removed the cover and turned..."
- " Disgusted with this company. I'd just set up my own Ltd company, and being completely naive and trusting, I was told by a rather smug *** scammer known as..."