General RV is trying their best to resolve all the manufactioning issues we've had with our new Sanibel 3601.
I finally got through to General Rv's corporate office on March 23 and my complaint was read by their V.P.of Operations, Mr.
Chris Dietrich. Mr. Dietrich came to Tampa on March 25 and met with us and spent several hours looking over our rv and explaining to us how each deficiency was caused and what repairs are necessary. He noted all the manufacturing problems, in addition to the faulty design that caused them, and explained how some manufacturers send units to the dealerships and expect them to find and repair them before they're presented to a buyer.
- Bottom line: The dealerships aren't entirely to blame for the condition of new units when they receive them.I now put the blame for the continuing problems directly on Prime Time Inc.
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Good customer service
- Product or service
- Positive Experience
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "Subaru seems to randomly cover or not cover engines in the STi model that break piston ringlands. I had to get quite hostile to finally get reimbursed for my..."
- "Bought a 31 ft chateau 2008 was told I would recieve a packet of manuals then after purchase was told to go online and print them. Asked them if they..."
- "Go anywhere but Henry Day Ford! We purchased a new 2013 F350 truck with service plan. We took it in for its 5000 mile service and were told the next..."
- "I Shashikant bhange had bought Skechers shoe go walk 3 on 16/03/2016 from Inc 5 store in Vimannagar pune.I used another spare shoes in rainy months. After that I used..."
- "Zazzle - you can take the order, promise the due date of the order BUT - you don't do what you say you will do and to make matters worse..."
- "“Ask Option Binary Option Broker at askoption.com will not let me withdraw my own money. Here is my current balance as of 01/16/17 Total pending withdrawals amount: $11,727.00 Amount available..."
- "1. Rented a Thrifty car online 1 week in advance. 2. Next day received email with 25% discount offer so made new reservation online. Attempted to cancel 1st reservation but system..."
- "Check out this FPL repair job on a residential 200 amp underground service wire (see attached photo). We ran across this and figured that this shoddy repair work, clearly made..."
- "Hello from Amazon.com. We can certainly understand your concerns about this claim being closed. However, as stated in our previous message, regarding 1x4-1726519-22xxx69: The seller who fulfilled this order indicates no return has been..."