General Rv - Review about 2008 Four Winds Chateau 31F from Delaware, Ohio
Bought a 31 ft chateau 2008 was told I would recieve a packet of manuals then after purchase was told to go online and print them.Asked them if they could contact original owner they without contacting him was told he throw them away payed for inspection was told I would not have to.
Got unit home generator battery had dead cells shower leaked out of trap and across the floor loose trap no curtains for front cab not even a manual for the chevy van part of it.
Door lock downs for travel broken so door sliding back and forth on way home.Original owner from walbrige ohio if anyone knows this person please have them contact me so i can get cab curtains and manuals please Tom 419-262-7179
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Product or service
- 2008 Four Winds Chateau 31F
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "First off, I am calling B.S. on many of these reviews that all seem to have been written by the same, uneducated, illiterate troll with an obvious agenda. The..."
- "We ordered a brand new 2014 Georgetown 378XL and took delivery from Cold Springs RV in Weare NH in late May 2013. We immediately noted undisclosed damage to the outside..."
- "We rented a motorhome from General rv in Wixom Memorial day weekend.When we went to pick it up we were shocked.The motorhome was beyond filthy.Mold or mildew growing in the..."
- "I'd like to bring to your attention a service and product quality breakdown (both of these). Last week I took my mother-in-law to your store because I happened to be..."
- "I had a scheduled for two months to have my dog groomed. I showed up for the appointment and was told I wasn't scheduled for that day. I told them..."
- "What a rip! Ordered beautiful arrangement from what I thought was a “family owned business”. The arrangement was delivered on time. The service train crashes at this..."
- "Disappointing service by Dynamite CLothing I placed an online order for 2 dresses on Nov 28,2016 and selected "2 day delivery" by paying $20 extra. Items were shipped on Nov..."
- "Stc 20 real voucher number damage ..."
- "I have just resolved a month-long battle to get my (partially) repaired phone returned. • I accepted Elite’s quote for repair on 03/11 and on 04/11 delivered it to the local..."