General Rv - Review about 2008 Four Winds Chateau 31F from Delaware, Ohio
Bought a 31 ft chateau 2008 was told I would recieve a packet of manuals then after purchase was told to go online and print them.Asked them if they could contact original owner they without contacting him was told he throw them away payed for inspection was told I would not have to.
Got unit home generator battery had dead cells shower leaked out of trap and across the floor loose trap no curtains for front cab not even a manual for the chevy van part of it.
Door lock downs for travel broken so door sliding back and forth on way home.Original owner from walbrige ohio if anyone knows this person please have them contact me so i can get cab curtains and manuals please Tom 419-262-7179
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Product or service
- 2008 Four Winds Chateau 31F
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "I have had several rvs this one was the most expensive one I paid over a quarter of a million dollars for this new and it is so cheaply made..."
- "This is just one example of Forest River Salem Cruise Lite issues.. Now, its important to understand the Forest River offers the idea of camping to folks that would not..."
- "First I must say that out dealer in Akron, General RV, has been considerate and helpful . As far as the Mirada by Coachman of Forest River Inc. goes, it..."
- "Order flowers all the time for the Villages. Wanted to try a local florist, so I called AVAS and ordered flowers over the phone. Mike suggested a vase with an..."
- "908-561-8300 UPS South Plainfield, NJ I have 7 chairs taken to this store to be packed and shipped to me before Christmas and I still have not received them worst..."
- "I Shashikant bhange had bought Skechers shoe go walk 3 on 16/03/2016 from Inc 5 store in Vimannagar pune.I used another spare shoes in rainy months. After that I used..."
- "I'd like to bring to your attention a service and product quality breakdown (both of these). Last week I took my mother-in-law to your store because I happened to be..."
- "What a rip! Ordered beautiful arrangement from what I thought was a “family owned business”. The arrangement was delivered on time. The service train crashes at this..."
- "I must say I have seen some complicated scams before but this one ranks right up there. Do not do any work with this so called media group called Zillion..."