Orange park florida general RV are the worst example of customer service anywhere!We purchased our RV at a RV show, but our sales person was from out of state.
We paid almost 70K for our 5th wheel. Only to be told when we started calling an
About when it would be in and who our sales person was that we didn't have one in Florida so the financial person was out "contact" person, even though we paid cash. It's been nothing but crappy service since. Three months into living full time in our Solitude the pull out computer desk under the TV broke, the arm of the double recliner came apart at the seam, the fridge leaks every day, trimming thorough out is falling off, and when we called about getting these "still under warranty " items fixed and replaced we were told, and I quote "well these things are to be expected when you live in it full time " excuse me!
It's only 9 freaking months old! Then they made us send pictures 6 times because they kept saying their computer would not open then images. Now they are telling us even if we pay the $75.00 service fee they still won't schedule the service person until we send in the damaged parts!
Hello, we don't have a clue how to remove the just the arm of the recliner!I hate these people!
More Review Details
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Product or Service Quality|
- Product or service
- 5Th Wheel Camper
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "This is just one example of Forest River Salem Cruise Lite issues.. Now, its important to understand the Forest River offers the idea of camping to folks that would not..."
- "We have had RV for 141 days. Dealer has had it in service 38 of those days and it is still in the shop. Closed vent blew off..."
- "My husband couldnt recall the accident being he was knocked unconcoius,he was sighted neg 2 police stated he fell asleep.I knew this was wrong I heard the snap.After sideswiping a..."
- "Check out this FPL repair job on a residential 200 amp underground service wire (see attached photo). We ran across this and figured that this shoddy repair work, clearly made..."
- "1. Rented a Thrifty car online 1 week in advance. 2. Next day received email with 25% discount offer so made new reservation online. Attempted to cancel 1st reservation but system..."
- "I bought $4000 of metal from them and they did a *** of my plans on a cad system and crystal Crenshaw only took into account my one ridge line..."
- "Im an insurance agent of 20 years due to anti-money laundering laws i'm required to take training on what to look out for and i'm sure these bank tellers take..."
- "Am i the only one complaining about fake leads. And other contractors putting up job requests to make contractors waste credits. And some are customers puting up job requests just..."
- "Harry and David has gone down hill and I will never order from them again. I recently d a box of "Royal Riviera Pears". These are NOT the Royal Riviera..."