We bought a 2014 forest river Wildwood from General rv in Huntley ill.We have had a lot of issues with it including leaks and floor and wood damage.
We would like the camper replaced because of mold issues but they want to take it apart and repair all the problems leaving us to pay for a seasonal site we can't use while they take their time to repair it and we get back a Frankenstein patched up camper. Proper inspection should of been done in the first place. It will cost the company more money to repair and replaced everything verses giving us a new one.
Every person we encounter gets us no where.This just isn't right
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Faulty Rv
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "Orange park florida general RV are the worst example of customer service anywhere! We purchased our RV at a RV show, but our sales person was from out of state...."
- "This is my brand new jayco pinnacle Rv bought in January 2015 it is also a 2015 Rv after one trip you can see how big the stress crack was..."
- "I purchased a Hanma (SunL) SL150-T19, or what ever model it was on March 11, 2008. I was very excited about it and was happy to own my first motor..."
- "I rec'd a call from an extremely rude woman, Lisa Wallace, who refused to verify what she was trying to collect saying I would be charged $ if she sent..."
- "Bought a 2nd bike from bikes direct, Transaction ID:88Y32224G19705401. The wheels were significantly out of true. Was told in email basically that is just the way it is. I was..."
- "I recently purchased a $15 whole roaster chicken with pop-up timer. I figured that Purdue would be a good name. I cooked it right to the pop up..."
- "I have just resolved a month-long battle to get my (partially) repaired phone returned. • I accepted Elite’s quote for repair on 03/11 and on 04/11 delivered it to the local..."
- "HI i recently purchased the instyler max, as i was letting it heat up to full capacity i had it sitting on the so called heat pad and lucky i..."
- "I paid 317.99$ for 2 tickets on Online City Tickets. Finally the real value for each ticket was 52.75$ per ticket. I paid more than 200$ more that it actually..."