We bought a 2014 forest river Wildwood from General rv in Huntley ill.We have had a lot of issues with it including leaks and floor and wood damage.
We would like the camper replaced because of mold issues but they want to take it apart and repair all the problems leaving us to pay for a seasonal site we can't use while they take their time to repair it and we get back a Frankenstein patched up camper. Proper inspection should of been done in the first place. It will cost the company more money to repair and replaced everything verses giving us a new one.
Every person we encounter gets us no where.This just isn't right
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Faulty Rv
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "I contacted the dealer where we bought our Cougar and showed him pictures of the delaminating that is taking place on the front Panel. He said that Keystone..."
- "I purchased a Hanma (SunL) SL150-T19, or what ever model it was on March 11, 2008. I was very excited about it and was happy to own my first motor..."
- "After purchasing a 2016 Coachmen 378RE, the following quality concerns with the manufacturer and the dealer were discovered. • Coachmen RV has an ineffective quality program. • Coachmen RV warranty resolution process has not..."
- "Nancy seems to have a conspiracy theory about every negative post. I ordered pool paint and was told SS could match any Sherwin Williams color. Great! Paint arrived, not the..."
- "Went to popeyes at steel rd san bernardino merchant id542929804902807 They have no soda which is no big deal i odered po boy combo went to pay and asked the ..."
- "2nd can. No brazil nuts in can. Could 't find a broken one even. 1st can had 2. Buy a 15oz can I expect better from planters..."
- "Purchased a Super Start Powersport battery from Oreilly Auto and got ripped by Oreilly's. When I first 'unwrapped' the battery when I got home, the battery case was a very tight..."
- "The Clearance rack at the Vallejo Ross NEVER has more than one dress for sale in Women's sizes 18-24. The manager fails to keep it stocked. Photo: October 22nd...."
- "After paying over $100 for a new pair of Nike Air Max, wearing them for less than 3 weeks, both left and right shoes delaminated at the rubber sole. What..."