We bought a 2014 forest river Wildwood from General rv in Huntley ill.We have had a lot of issues with it including leaks and floor and wood damage.
We would like the camper replaced because of mold issues but they want to take it apart and repair all the problems leaving us to pay for a seasonal site we can't use while they take their time to repair it and we get back a Frankenstein patched up camper. Proper inspection should of been done in the first place. It will cost the company more money to repair and replaced everything verses giving us a new one.
Every person we encounter gets us no where.This just isn't right
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Faulty Rv
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "I would like someone from the RV Family to contact me per a sale that my husband and I had at your Orange park, Fl location. We spent an additional..."
- "After purchasing a 2016 Coachmen 378RE, the following quality concerns with the manufacturer and the dealer were discovered. • Coachmen RV has an ineffective quality program. • Coachmen RV warranty resolution process has not..."
- "Wow...I really don't know where to begin with the nightmare that you both have put us through, so I'll start at the beginning. January 10, 2014 we ordered a 2014 Forest..."
- "My wife and I were traveling and attempted to use the tv.xfinity.com feature - unfortunately, after logging in, I kept getting error when trying to play recordings/tv/ondemand/anything - I called..."
- "Someone stole my credit card information and made two purchases. The genius purchased the items using my address and attempted to drop ship them to his address but was too..."
- "Bosch Washing Machine under Sears Maintenance Agreement - washer is likely 10 years old, the main bearing went out just after Thanksgiving (November) 2016 - unable to use washer until..."
- "I purchased a Vegas package several years ago that I never got to use because of the tons of restrictions. Anyways since then I've received calls from them every couple..."
- "I ordered a 200cc df motor scooter (mc-x61) from powersports max and the service was pretty good. However, when they sent the scooter, I did not receive the windshield, ..."
- "Look at this ***. They need to close! Not only wrong order. Disgusting! Asked for manager and they said none on duty. Gross! Overland mo..."