Update added by user Jul 04
Finance manager chuck I think told us it was our responsibility that everything should of been checked even when his staff told us not to check because everything was ready to go.My husband was going to check to make sure the temp tag was on there and they re assured us it was.
Before we left only one guy was left l. Finance manager and all the staff bolted out of the store to wait for us to leave. We get down the road someone yells we have no tags on the trailer so we called back no answer. We had to spend the night in the local hotel instead of leaving for back home.
Spent $134.00 for this reason. Then they didn't even call us at 9am when they opened, we had to call them and the gentlemen on the phone who they connected us to which was Chuck told us it was our problem. He said call you back. He didn't even call us back the receptionist did says yes I have your tag would you like to come get it.
My husband said no you bring it to us since you stranded us. Chuck NEVER called us back apologized or anything. Really hope that is not how you run a business.
We thought we were part of your RV family.We are seeking our money back for our unnessary hotel bill
Original review posted by user Jul 03
I would like someone from the RV Family to contact me per a sale that my husband and I had at your Orange park, Fl location. We spent an additional $133 for their mistake and turned and blamed us. Please call me 419-217-1824 or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
More Review Details
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Value for money|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Way i was treated
- Rude comments
- Product or service
- Heartland Cyclone 3110
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "This is a cautionary tale and one that anyone seeking to buy a used vehicle from Big Motoring World should take note of and give due consideration to.Having attempted to..."
- "We rented a motorhome from General rv in Wixom Memorial day weekend.When we went to pick it up we were shocked.The motorhome was beyond filthy.Mold or mildew growing in the..."
- "I purchased a Thor Hurracaine 2016 in August 2015. So much is wrong with it .The furnace still does not work right. The bedroom closets are leaking, but would..."
- "I purchased Rob Thomas Sidewalk Angels VIP Package. 2 tickets cost me $1000. Came with a shirt, lanyard, signed lithograph, and more. I bought a house not long after I..."
- "Mediacom is the only internet provider in our area. Our internet service goes out constantly. The customer service representatives are incompetent and rude. The technicians also are never able to..."
- "I purchased two chairs from Ashley furniture less than three years ago and purchased the guardsman five year protection for each chair. I submitted a claim for tears in both..."
- "Stay far away from this low life company as possible. They delivered our entire belongings to a two small storage facility and never called us or notified us they were..."
- "PHILIP MENICI CRIMINAL ENTERPRISE BEWARE DIGREGORIO & MENICI is business registered with the Office of the City Clerk of Boston. The file number is 14001751. The address is 152 Salem Street..."
- "Tracy Drott Agency Owner 210.319.7218 12540 Bandera Rd. #209 Helotes, TX 78024 My name is Hung Tran. I purchased Allstate auto insurance policy thru Tracy Drott, an agency owner located at 12540 Bandera Rd. Ste...."