General Rv - Review about Heartland Cyclone 3110 from Winston, Georgia
Update added by user Jul 04, 2016
Finance manager chuck I think told us it was our responsibility that everything should of been checked even when his staff told us not to check because everything was ready to go.My husband was going to check to make sure the temp tag was on there and they re assured us it was.
Before we left only one guy was left l. Finance manager and all the staff bolted out of the store to wait for us to leave. We get down the road someone yells we have no tags on the trailer so we called back no answer. We had to spend the night in the local hotel instead of leaving for back home.
Spent $134.00 for this reason. Then they didn't even call us at 9am when they opened, we had to call them and the gentlemen on the phone who they connected us to which was Chuck told us it was our problem. He said call you back. He didn't even call us back the receptionist did says yes I have your tag would you like to come get it.
My husband said no you bring it to us since you stranded us. Chuck NEVER called us back apologized or anything. Really hope that is not how you run a business.
We thought we were part of your RV family.We are seeking our money back for our unnessary hotel bill
Original review posted by user Jul 03, 2016
I would like someone from the RV Family to contact me per a sale that my husband and I had at your Orange park, Fl location. We spent an additional $133 for their mistake and turned and blamed us. Please call me 419-217-1824 or email me at email@example.com
More Review Details
|Value for money|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Way i was treated
- Rude comments
- Product or service
- Heartland Cyclone 3110
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "Look at the attached pic. How embarrassing and it has Keystone's name on the front of the cap for negative advertising. Keystone won't replace the cap because they..."
- "I purchased a Thor Hurracaine 2016 in August 2015. So much is wrong with it .The furnace still does not work right. The bedroom closets are leaking, but would..."
- "We purchased a new 2010 Outback 30 ft travel trailer by Keystone. Approximately 2 years after purchase the decals starting peeling off. Keystone said they only have a 1 yr..."
- "I Googled i need to change my address at the post office so then i clicked on official usps change of address form, i read through everything to make sure..."
- "Ordered a ugly Xmas sweater on December 14. By Christmas I emailed to try to cancel the order since it clearly wasn't going to arrive before Xmas and was told..."
- "My wife and I were traveling and attempted to use the tv.xfinity.com feature - unfortunately, after logging in, I kept getting error when trying to play recordings/tv/ondemand/anything - I called..."
- "My friend ordered this dinner box from Pizza Hut tonight 5/18/2015 in Thomasville, Georgia. I'm a loyal costumer @ Pizza Hut & have ordered a lot of the dinner..."
- "I purchased Rob Thomas Sidewalk Angels VIP Package. 2 tickets cost me $1000. Came with a shirt, lanyard, signed lithograph, and more. I bought a house not long after I..."
- "I purchased two chairs from Ashley furniture less than three years ago and purchased the guardsman five year protection for each chair. I submitted a claim for tears in both..."