Did my walk through yeasterday.To my surprise the RV had very little minor fixes.
Everyone was great! A big thank you to Jason who made things right (read all comments ) Chad at keystone who was very honest and worked with Jason in Tampa to make things right. General rv's service department for there professionalism! Jill in the Michigan store was awsome and Brian in the tampa store was awsome.
I would have to say that reading all this negative posts about General RV and Keystone made me worry, but I had a great experience, actually only had one bump in the rd with a sales Manager (Ed savage)who made me feel silly that I was complaining about minor dents on the outside of my unit! Luckily husband and I already talked about this very minor issue, but please understand General rv, it is not ok to buy something new that has dents in it! They gave us a small 50 dollar store credit for the dents and that bought are chemicals, everything is a little over priced in the store.
Here is what to watch out for: do your homework on pricing, dont trust anything a out of state salesmam says. Remember I was at the Tampa show and got Bill from Michigan who said things that could not happen on the production line.
That being said, it is a production line and they will not stop it to make changes to your rv. All changes will be made at the store. Remember if they pull something off like a tub, to put a shower in other things could go wrong. Also, understand that service at the stores are way better then the production line.
Do your homework and trust no one! If they promise something get it in writing and then call keystone directly. (Better work). Next.
Print a PDI check list. Dont tell your pdi guy you have one until he is done. Politely dismiss him and start your check list. They will bother you the whole time.
Just stand your ground, do not pay until you are satisfied with everything!!! My pdi took about 4 hrs, i had very minor problems. Bugged by many the whole time! Just be polite and all is good.
( let them fix then check everything again. If you are happy give them the money! General Rv Tampa Keystone worked very well with me! Don't let sales managers bully you or make you feel ***.
Remember if you feel frustrated let them know ,and walk away for a while. Our whole delivery prosses took 5 hrs. Hope this helps! KUDOS to the service manager, the store supply guy who walked us around to explain what we needed to get!
JASON, CASSIDY, BRIAN All from the tampa store and Juan,and Al and Rusty, and Dennis!Thanks from Steven and Rhonda Parker!
More Review Details
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
- Reason of review:
- Product or service
- Keystone Springdale 303Bh
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "I have a 2011 Keystone Springdale 29 RLS travel trailer and found corrosion holes about 2 inches from the roof and about 2 feet from the front of..."
- "It's a shame that Keystone claims a quality product and produces an inferior one. A big complaint (of many) I have are the tires they put on the so-called Luxury..."
- "Purchased this Flagstaff Microlite 18FBRS trailer new in the spring of 2013 and right from the start I discovered quality control issues. First, roof openings, front seal and..."
- "I ordered a prime rib sub with peppercorn sauce, sauted onions. We drove home. My husband pulls out a fat regular cheese steak sub.I pull out mine. ..."
- "Please do not get a warranty, it covers nothing. I called last year got denied, called this year got denied from a different incident with my leather couch. Ashley Furniture..."
- "We got the buy two Samsung phones, get a free 50" smart TV. We got the free TV within the 6-8 weeks, but when we got it, we pulled..."
- "Amazon took my money and failed to delivery the items in their listing. The listing clearly showed a 10 count box,(see screen shot), and they sent 1. I contacted Amazon..."
- "Yesterday, I dropped my mother at the DFW Airport to take a flight on Etihad. From what I see, I find Etihad to be the most deceitful airline company ever...."